I love the holiday season. I love the entire build-up to Christmas with all of the things to do and see and experience. I feel like there are endless activities to enjoy! And now that I have my own little family, I love this holiday more than ever! With less than two weeks to go until Christmas, I still have quite a few things to cross off on my holiday bucket list.
Things I want to do this holiday season:
- Drink eggnog
- Look at Christmas lights
- Listen to Christmas carols
- Exchange gifts
- Wear Christmas pajamas
- Paint my nails bright red and sparkly
- Sip tea with my mom at high tea in Chicago. (I’ve never done it before but we’re going next week!)
- Enjoy time by the fireplace
- Go shopping in an actual store (I’ve done all of my shopping online!)
- Take a family picture in front of a Christmas tree
- Finish my Advent devotionals/journaling
- Read Christmas stories (both religious and non-religious) to Clara
- Enjoy time spent as a family of three… because next year we’ll be a family of four – yikes.
- Kiss (preferably Tim) under mistletoe
- Watch ‘Elf’ and ‘Love Actually’
- Bake Christmas cookies
- Drink at least one holiday-inspired drink at Starbucks
- Send Christmas cards
- Laugh. A lot.
Things Clara is interested in: my necklace. Things Clara is not interested in: having her photo taken. I’m adding ‘take a cuter picture with Clara’ to my list.
What is on your holiday bucket list?!