I’m a sucker for ‘things that make my heart happy right now’ lists. Or at least, that’s what I refer to them as. So, because I just came back from a mini-vaca and my heart is filled with all sorts of happy things, I give you…
Things that I am thankful for right-this-very-second:
- Winning! (More specifically, when playing games with the Husband, whether it’s mini-golf or Bananagrams.)
- Ice cream. I’ve never loved ice cream as much as I have this summer.
- Travel and exploring new places.
- Road trips and having the Husband’s undivided attention for hours and hours. You can imagine that the Husband is not thankful for road trips right about now.
- Podcasts. Specifically, ‘This American Life’ and ‘Freakonomics’. Not only are they interesting, but they make time in the car pass super-quickly. Plus, I absolutely love feeling more informed about topics that especially interest me. I must admit, I didn’t know there’s an entire app dedicated to Podcasts, and my mind is now blown.
- Summer weather and reading outdoors
- Hot showers and freshly shaved legs (my legs, that is)
- Our little monster
- Waterfalls, beautiful wildflowers, mountains, oceans, and the awesomeness of all of God’s creations
- Best friends
- Unpacked suitcases
- Books that make me think (currently loving: this and this)
- Super-fluffy pillows
- Blog followers! Even though I know it’s just a number, I really like seeing that little number go up!
- Good health enjoyed by me and my loved ones
- The extra time I have now that I’m ‘between jobs’ as I like to call it
- Meeting and learning things from strangers
What are you thankful for today!?
Cheers to life and all of its goodness,