We took Clara to the polls with us. It’s never too early to start good habits!
I voted because…
- I care about many issues and voting is something I can do about them (for free and involving little/no time).
- I care about my future.
- I care about Clara’s future.
- It’s my right and privilege to do so.
- I truly believe that every vote counts.
- I don’t need to be an expert in politics to have an opinion.
- I care about my country and how it is being run.
- I care about my state and care how it is being run.
- I want to be able to complain later if I’m not happy about the outcome of the (midterm) elections.
- Being apathetic (about the leadership of my city/state/country) isn’t cute or acceptable.
- I want politicians to know that females are voting, and we matter, darnit!
What motivated you to get to the polls?!