2015 went by in a blur.
Yes, these pics were chosen based on Instagram ‘likes’, but I think they’re still a pretty good recap of this past year. Lots of running after a toddler, relaxing, and growing a new life!
This is what I know happened:
- Clara started walking and has been unstoppable ever since.
- Tim accepted a new job.
- Our family moved from Chicago to Seattle.
- We took trips to San Diego, Washington DC, St Louis, Portland, and Colorado (RMNP).
- We were heartbroken at the loss of Tim’s grandpa and elated at the birth of friends’ babies.
- We found out we were pregnant with our own little miracle, who we’re expecting will join our family in late April of 2016.
- We flew back to Chicago for the holiday season.
Everything else is a mess of happy memories with friends and family. Play dates, church, great conversations, game nights, dates, and lots and lots of laughter.
It was a good year.
But bring on 2016, I’m ready for it.