Well it may as well be that ‘lost’ week between Christmas and New Years, because I have no idea what day it is and everything is a blur. We’re just at home… existing. Except the crazy thing is that there’s snow on the ground here so we are playing outside like we would be if we were still in the Midwest! School was cancelled three days last week, and is already cancelled tomorrow, and likely for a majority of this week, too. Sooooo it’s been interesting. More on that in a different blog post.
In the meantime…
Things I’m Into:
- “Rather than asking ‘What’s the most important thing I can do today?’, time multipliers ask ‘What’s the most important thing I can do today that would make tomorrow better?’… Vaden shares the 4 questions that time multipliers ask of the items on their to-do lists in order to free up their hours in the future.” (here)
- I’ve been listening to this playlist on repeat. It’s such nice background music for my day.
- Have you watched The Marvelous Mrs Maisel on Amazon? Tim and I are making our way through the second season and are really enjoying it!
- “After 30 days of email abstinence, I realized that email isn’t good or bad. It’s merely a tool. By stepping away from it, I’ve learned how to use it in a way that is productive, rather than letting it push me around me like a helpless captive. Most importantly, I learned how to take more control of my day-to-day life, and developed a greater perspective on what truly matters.” (here)
- I read this book last week and it was such a quick, easy read. I highly recommend it if you’re into a light (not-too-trashy) romance novel.