SHE is here!

Introducing Isabelle Rose!

Introducing Isabelle Rose

Quick Stats:

• 4/30 = date of birth (ironically, the day I scheduled a post about still being pregnant)
  • 41 weeks and 5 days = time it took her to finish ‘cooking’
  • 36 hours = length of labor (ending in a c-section)
  • 9lbs 15oz = weight (how did she fit?! I guess my bump really was that big!)
  • 22 inches = length
  • Eating & sleeping = favorite activities, both of which she excels at

The way she came into the world was a bit difficultย but so, so satisfying (for me). Details to come later, of course.

Thanks for all the well wishes!

This entry was posted in motherhood, pregnancy and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to SHE is here!

1. Congratulations! I was just reading your last post when I saw you had a new one titled “She Is Here!”

2. Lauren Harrelson says:

YAY! Congrats!!

3. Haha, I was kind of laughing when I saw your post about still being pregnant, since you’d texted me the night before saying that you were at the hospital haha. I am so glad that she is a good sleeper (and eater) and I can’t wait to hear about her birth!

4. Congratulations! So glad to hear that even though it ended up being satisfying even though it was a c-section. Can’t wait to read more about her!

CONGRATS!!! Yay for another little girl. I am sorry to had such a long labor, I hope you are feeling full of joy right now though. Praying for your family of FOUR!

6. Crisp Snaps says:

Congratulations!! So glad she finally joined the outside world. ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Suzanna Davies says:

Congratulations! I’m so excited for you, friend!

8. YAY YAY YAY! So happy for you!

9. Jess says:

congrats! So happy for your healthy beautiful daughter

10. Yay! Congratulations!

11. Cassie Lee says:

Congrats! I was giggling at your post today after I realized it had posted the same day!

12. Bailey says:

Congrats!!!

13. KRISTIN F. says:

Congrats lady!!!!

14. Heather H says:

Aww congrats!!!! Beautiful name and beautiful baby!!

15. Erin says:

Congrats, friend!! She is BEAUTIFUL and I love her name!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

16. Congratulations!! Beautiful name

17. Ahhhhhhh CONGRATS!!!! I’m so excited for you and your family!

18. Jess says:

Woohoo, congratulations!! She has a beautiful name.

19. Jay T says:

Oh, congratulations!!! Ice been checking your blog and IG daily (multiple times a day, o admit) to see if (s)he had made an appearance yet. So thrilled for all of you and I can’t wait to read her birth story!!!

20. Katie @ A Beautiful Little Adv says:

Congrats again! What a beautiful addition to your lovely family. I hope you are recovering well.

21. Susannah says:

<3<3<3 Congratulations!!!!! I was convinced that she was a boy but I guess I was convinced Caleb was a girls so… ๐Ÿ˜‰ I can't wait to hear more about the birth!

22. Congratulations! So happy to hear of the good news!

23. EdyeNicolesMakeup says:

Congrats!!! So happy for you ๐Ÿ™‚

24. Congratulations momma! So happy for you! ๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy these first few days and weeks of motherhood

25. Congratulations! I’ve fallen terribly behind in my blog reading and was thinking about you today. Beautiful name! I hope everything is settling in nicely for you all! <3